after a full day of meetings, appointments, or training coming
back to your own place, easing back in a comfortable chair, taking
in a view of scenic Boston from your living room window, and sitting
down to enjoy a home-cooked meal. Perhaps you'd like to have a
few colleagues over; there's plenty of room and all the facilities
you need to accommodate them. Then at the end of the day, nothing
could be better than a good night's sleep in a quiet, comfortable
bed. This is the new way to travel: content, rested, and ready
to take on the next day's challenges.
We have an inventory of elegant and spacious studio,
one-bedroom, and two-bedroom furnished condominiums. Each apartment
has been thoughtfully accessorized. Included are all linens, towels
and housewares. You have the privacy of your own residence and the
comfort of a Bostonian home.
|AAA Corporate Rentals
650 sq. ft. (average)
250 sq. ft. (average)
|No Hotel Tax
(14.45% in Boston)
|Free Local Phone Service
|Bedroom with Full Bath
||A Room with a Bathroom
|Complimentary Internet in Most Apartments
||Hotel Charge for Internet Usage $9.95 - $19.95/Day
|Living Room with Basic Cable
||One Bill System
|Pet Friendly Apartments
||No Hidden Fees
|Aerobeds /Air Mattresses
|See descriptions of individual properties
for building-specific amenites
- All of our apartments include cable or satellite TV, a private phone number, and a fully-applianced kitchen including pots, pans and dishes. Many units have roof decks, garden patios, jacuzzis, and fireplaces.
- Some units feature exercise facilities and front desk/concierge.
- Maid service is available.
- Pets are allowed in many locations.*
- Aerobeds/Air Mattresses are available upon request.
- One bill system.
- Never a realtor's fee.
*Call for specifics as there are fees associated with